Thursday 5 July 2012

getting a plan together

having adhd is a nightmare when it comes to being capable of formulating a plan. my thoughts are so easily distracted i wonder off into some unrelated subject within minites after sitting down to formulate a life action plan of how to get out of the dead end life im in. I so badly want to get into a project im passionate about. It has to be something i like that i can be obsessed about otherwise i know myself well enough that i will get distracted and lose interest the moment some better idea pops into my head. Starting a business with no money is impossible. I need to stop thinking big and start taking baby steps even if that means getting a job cleaning dishes. but how when my only qualifications are scuba diving? dont have money to get back into diving as much as i wish i could. i need to get a plan that is very long term and stick to it. I can wash dishes if i know it will lead to bigger ideas but its just seeing the path to those bigger dreams thats so hard when your options are as limited as mine. im sinking financialy again and i need to make a move to get an income before im on the street. BUT WHAT! Even the local tesco guy told me he had 250+ applicants for the last part time cleaners job! I need to use my creativity to invent something great to get onto the ladder of life. Without money the fact is your options to get out of poverty are very slim without some serious creative thinking!. Hope is all you need to be positive which is why a realistic dream and plan are essential in life to stay possitive. I need a plan and i need one yesterday. trouble is planning and organising thoughts is not the adhd persons natural tallent. maybe i will just remove my frontal lobe all together!...Arghhhhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment